Note: display only. Product not included.
11.5"L X 7.4"W X 14"H
Free with first order of 2 or more boxes!
Who Eats Chomps
- People who want delicious, healthy snacks
- Busy people on the go
- Healthy lifestyle enthusiasts
- Weight-conscious dieters
- Environmentally conscious consumers
- Supporters of GMO Labeling
- Advocates for humane treatment of animals for food
- Athletes and weekend warriors
- Paleo dieters who need Paleo snacks
- Whole30 Program® followers who need Whole30 Approved® snacks
- People who need gluten-free snacks
- People avoiding GMO ingredients and junk foods
10 advantages of Chomps jerky sticks
- Sustainably raised in a humane free-range environment just as nature intended. No factory farms.
- Grass-fed and grass-finished non-GMO beef and venison; free range & ABF turkey
- Non-GMO Project Verified—With 100% Non-GMO ingredients, even the beef cows, deer and turkeys sourced for Chomps jerky eat non-GMO feed.
- The first of its kind. Chomps is the first brand of shelf-stable meat snacks to be designated “Non-GMO Project Verified.”
- Certified Gluten Free—People with celiac disease and other gluten intolerances can safely eat Chomps
- Certified Paleo—Paleo dieters know that Chomps Paleo snacks are a safe choice for their diet plan
- Whole30 Approved—People on the Whole30 Program know that Chomps meets the program’s strict parameters for a Whole30 snack.
- Low-calorie, healthy alternative to junk-food jerkies
- With 100-110 calories and 9 grams of protein, Chomps provides more energy-boosting protein than other beef and venison jerky sticks
- Chomps 4 amazing flavors—Beef Original Flavor, Beef Crankin’ Cranberry, Beef Hoppin’ Jalapeno, and Venison Cracked Pepper & Sea Salt
Grass-fed & Grass-FINISHED Never given ANY antibiotics OR hormones.
2ct Tabletop Display
We source only 100% Grass-Fed AND Grass-Finished beef that is also 100% Non-GMO Project Verified. The animals are never sent to feedlots, never given antibiotics or hormones and are harvested in the most humane way possible.