When it comes to healthy snacks, it’s hard to beat jerky - but only if it’s made right. It’s important to remember that not all jerkies are made equal. There are plenty of popular brands out there that are loaded with questionable ingredients, many of which cancel out any nutritional benefits. Here at Chomps, we do things differently. By going back to basics, we cook up high-quality jerky snacks than you can enjoy at home or on the go, guilt-free. Each one of our turkey products is filled with 10g of protein, and only 60 calories – a class above most other meat sticks. Our lean (but not mean) free range turkey sticks are made with no added sugars, gluten, MSG, nitrates, fillers (including pork), binders, or added preservatives. We also exclusively use free-range, antibiotic free turkey, what this means is that our jerky is as natural and healthy as it gets. With no sugar, no gluten, no soy, no dairy, they are the perfect Paleo, Whole30 and Keto meat snacks. If you want a snack that’s convenient and heavy on both protein and taste, look no further than CHOMPS!
Who Eats Chomps
- People who want delicious, healthy snacks
- Busy people on the go
- Healthy lifestyle enthusiasts
- Weight-conscious dieters
- Environmentally conscious consumers
- Supporters of GMO Labeling
- Advocates for humane treatment of animals for food
- Athletes and weekend warriors
- Paleo dieters who need Paleo snacks
- Whole30 Program® followers who need Whole30 Approved® snacks
- People who need gluten-free snacks
- People avoiding GMO ingredients and junk foods
10 advantages of Chomps jerky sticks
- Sustainably raised in a humane free-range environment just as nature intended. No factory farms.
- Grass-fed and grass-finished non-GMO beef and venison; free range & ABF turkey
- Non-GMO Project Verified—With 100% Non-GMO ingredients, even the beef cows, deer and turkeys sourced for Chomps jerky eat non-GMO feed.
- The first of its kind. Chomps is the first brand of shelf-stable meat snacks to be designated “Non-GMO Project Verified.”
- Certified Gluten Free—People with celiac disease and other gluten intolerances can safely eat Chomps
- Certified Paleo—Paleo dieters know that Chomps Paleo snacks are a safe choice for their diet plan
- Whole30 Approved—People on the Whole30 Program know that Chomps meets the program’s strict parameters for a Whole30 snack.
- Low-calorie, healthy alternative to junk-food jerkies
- With 100-110 calories and 9 grams of protein, Chomps provides more energy-boosting protein than other beef and venison jerky sticks
- Chomps 4 amazing flavors—Beef Original Flavor, Beef Crankin’ Cranberry, Beef Hoppin’ Jalapeno, and Venison Cracked Pepper & Sea Salt
Grass-fed & Grass-FINISHED Never given ANY antibiotics OR hormones.
MSRP: $1.99 each
Wholesale: $1.50 each
5% off: $1.43 each